Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Typical Tuesday.

I really love Tuesdays.

NOT.

Take this Tuesday for example. I slept in, woke up to realize I'd fallen asleep on the floor NEXT to my bed, had to run to class, was still a couple minutes late, and then had the hardest time staying awake in my Book of Mormon class. Came home, was starving, so I actually made lunch, but then felt sick afterwards, so I decided to take a nap.
....well, I woke up from this nap at 4:24 P.M. and realized that I had slept through devotional AND my English class.

awesome.

So to make myself feel better I made some chocolate chip cookies for dinner and ate them with some frosted mini wheat's and applesauce. (not mixed together though, don't worry..)
And then my visiting teachers came over and reminded me that although we may have lots of thorns in our lives, the roses are always bigger.

and then I decorated my apartment with Christmas decorations, and that was happy.
but now its time for Tuesday to be over.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment