Friday, January 27, 2012

Birthday Goodness.

"Rapunzel: So mother, earlier I was saying tomorrow is a really big day and you didn't really respond so I'm just going to tell you: IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Mother Gothel: No, no, no, can't be. I distinctly remember, your birthday was last year.
Rapunzel: That's the funny thing about birthdays, they're kind of an annual thing.."

(So I realize I quoted Tangled in my last post...but the quotes are just so dang applicable!)

Anyways, If you hadn't guessed from the title or the above quote it's that time of year again, yup. IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!

It doesn't seem like its been that long since I was celebratin' my 18th with my fellow January Babies, but...that's the funny thing about birthdays, they're kind of an annual thing.
(See what I did there?? sorry...I couldn't help myself)
Anyways, I am officially 19, and that is a seriously weird thought. I feel so old!
But my goal is to make year 19 as great as year 18
so...
Happy Birthday to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment