Wednesday, January 25, 2012

an update of some sorts..

I have been taking what you could call a "blogging fast" for the past couple of weeks.
Ok, false.
That's a lie, I have just been very busy, or lazy... whichever one makes for a better excuse.
busy?
yeah, that's it. I've been busy. :)

Nothing too exciting has happened lately, just the regular ol' college stuff. Homework, quizzes, tests, projects, group presentations, etc...etc...
You know that scene in Tangled when Flynn says, "All the things we've seen and its only 8 0'clock in the morning!" well, I feel like that explains these last few weeks perfectly. "All the things I've done and it's only 3 weeks into the semester!" Anyways...

Oh! I'm pretty sure I haven't mentioned that I am roommates with my cousin Jamie. so...guess what?! Jamie and I are roommates! We've had some crazy times and some have been documented.
(These were taken at like...2 in the morning :P)
These are only 5 of the about 300 pictures we've taken, and all of them are pretty ridiculous. But that's ok, we've had tons of fun. :)

well I have to read 100 some odd pages in 1984 by Friday so..maybe I should get off the computer. Ok, bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment