Friday, December 23, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Guess who's home??????
ok, so I've been home for almost a week but still.
I'm home!!!
Its so wonderful to come home and realize that things are still mostly the same. Maggie still jumps up on you and barks when you come in the room, my little sisters still say the weirdest things, the Christmas traditions have continued, and the Christmas lights are as crazy as ever.
My dad agrees. Last Sunday I was completely ready for church when it was time to leave except for getting dressed (as usual) and he said "Ahh, just like old times."
Yes, just like old times. That was comforting to hear.
Anyways, Its been fabulous being home, and I still have another week and a half!
Home, sweet, home.
(Do you think I've said HOME enough?) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment