Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

"Everywhere you go!"
These were my thoughts as I walked down to take my child development final at 7:30 this morning. Yes, It is finally starting to snow!
Hallelujah!
I was all bundled up in my winter clothes, and although the snow was coming down fast and hard, I enjoyed every second of that 15 minute walk. When I reached the door to the Clarke building I caught a glimpse of myself in the glass and couldn't help but laugh, I looked like a snowman! completely covered in white. I walked in, ACED my final, and walked out to find...even more snow!!
The walk home wasn't AS wonderful because the snow was now coming down fast and hard towards my face instead of my back, but it was so beautiful I didn't care THAT much..
but it was a nice relief to walk into my toasty warm apartment. :)

The Christmas lights are on, the snow is falling outside, and I'm drinking a delicious mug of candy cane hot cocoa. My "Classical Christmas" music station is playing softly in the background as I study for my last two finals. In just three short days I will be home with my family.
Yes, It is beginning to feel A LOT like Christmas too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment